☻♥Thank You for visiting my site...have a good day!!!♥☻

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good bye!

Goodbye
(A poem dedicated to uncle jun2)

I hate to say a word “goodbye”
I hate my self when I started to cry
I hate to go home coz you are no longer around
I hate when I miss you, for my love’s no bound

Thy self question why
Why you leaved us…why?
All I had now is just your memories,
who wanted to turn back time

How I wish it’s not you
How I wish it’s someone I didn’t knew
Coz I don't understand what i feel
Why is it you? “I really miss you!”

I know you are now happy, now you are in God’s hands
But I know somehow part of you cried out
Coz what we felt seems like a drought

My heart broke lost its pieces now you are gone
It’s hard,it can no longer be found
Things will be no longer be the same again
But my love for you is still the same

Extend my love to Nanay and uncle loloy
I know you are happy seeing them again
It is hard to live the fact that you’re gone
Though I hate to say this but I have to say “goodbye’
Till we meet again @ Jesus feet
“I love you”

1 comment: